This version has a few security bug fixes and a fix for Feedburner to work again.
Changes from 2.0.6
- Security fix for wp_unregister_GLOBALS() to work around the zend_hash_del_key_or_index bug in PHP 4 versions less than 4.4.3 and PHP 5 versions less than 5.1.4 with register_globals set to “On.”
- Feeds now properly serve 304 Not Modified headers instead of mismatched 200/304 headers (a.k.a. the FeedBurner bug).
- Backport of another 304 Not Modified fix from WordPress 2.1
- Deleting WordPress Pages no longer gives an “Are You Sure?” prompt.
- After deleting a WordPress Page, you are now properly redirected to the Edit Pages screen.
- Sending an image at original size in Internet Explorer no longer adds an incorrect “height” attribute.